USPS MOBILE® 5.12.3 APKs
- Version: 5.12.3
- File size: 3.27MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.usps.app
- Developer: United States Postal Service®
- Updated: October 24, 2023
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 10 reviews
Maintenance and bug fixes
We provide USPS MOBILE® 5.12.3 APKs file for Android 4.0 and up.
USPS MOBILE® is a free Business app.
It's easy to download and install on your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkSOS only shares the original and free pure APK installer for USPS MOBILE® 5.12.3 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on Play Store. If you want to know more about USPS MOBILE®, you can visit United States Postal Service®'s support center for additional information.
All the apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us. USPS MOBILE® is the property and trademark of United States Postal Service®.
To all USPS Mobile® app customers, we recommend downloading the updated USPS Mobile® application. This USPS Mobile® application was created to be compatible with newer Android phones. We have also fixed bugs within the app. To receive updates to your USPS Mobile® app, please download the app here.
Access popular USPS.com® tools on the go with the “USPS Mobile®” app: calculate shipping prices (limitations apply), find a Post Office ™, look up a ZIP Code™, schedule a next-day pickup, request USPS to hold your mail, access Informed Delivery® to track packages and digitally preview incoming mail, and more.
• Check the status of shipments sent using Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Certified Mail®, and certain other delivery services. Nickname your shipments and sign up for text and email alerts to notify you of the delivery status.
• Calculate a Domestic or International Price to determine how much postage you will need when you ship a letter, card, large envelope, or package (limitations apply). Choose retail or online pricing, add any extra services you need, and view the total, too.
• Find USPS® Locations when you need to get to a Post Office™, Self-Service Kiosk (APC®) or collection box with an easy-to-filter locator. The USPS Mobile app uses your device’s GPS to show your closest options on a map, along with their Regular Hours, Special Hours and Last Collection Times, and provides mapped results with driving, walking, or transit directions.
• Look up a ZIP Code™ for any U.S. or Canadian address.
• Schedule a free next-day pickup and have your Letter Carrier pick up Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express®, Global Express Guaranteed®, or Merchandise Return Services shipments from your home or office during regular mail delivery.
• Request Hold Mail Service while you’re away, and we’ll keep your mail at your local Post Office™ for you to pick up or be delivered by your carrier when you return.
• Scan the barcode on shipping labels with your device’s camera. The app recognizes the shipment and stores the label number, so you can stay on top of delivery status.
• Link to Informed Delivery to track packages and digitally preview your household’s incoming mail arriving soon; view grayscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-sized mailpieces.