mSTHAPNA 3.9.2 APK
- Version: 3.9.2
- File size: 6.25MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.nic.mSTHAPNA
- Developer: developer.basic.education
- Updated: June 28, 2022
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 10 reviews
Solved the login issue.
Fixed some bugs.
We provide mSTHAPNA 3.9.2 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
mSTHAPNA is a free Education app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkSOS only share the original and free pure apk installer for mSTHAPNA 3.9.2 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about mSTHAPNA then you may visit developer.basic.education support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. mSTHAPNA is the property and trademark from the developer developer.basic.education.
mSTHAPNA mobile application is a developing mobile application for personnel management activities like managing and viewing personal details, family details, nomination details, education details, joining details, leave details etc.
At present, the employee can apply, view, reject/approve/forward a leave using mSTHAPNA mobile application. The other personnel management activities are under development and will be available as soon as possible.
Thus mSTHAPNA mobile application has been developed with following objectives of Good Governance:-
1. To preserve employees most useful information currently available in their manual service book record in electronic form (e-Service Book).
2. To make available some features of e-Service book on the Internet (or on mobile device) supporting Governments effort to bring transparency in a user-friendly interface for use by both the department and Government employees.
3. To develop work flow based product (mobile application) to eliminate paper use in the Government at various levels which will result in fast disposal of matters and thus improve the Carbon Credit Rating of the State by saving paper.