Groww Stocks, Mutual Fund, UPI 16.55 APKs
- Version: 16.55
- File size: 56.52MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.nextbillion.groww
- Developer: Groww - Invest In Mutual Funds
- Updated: November 14, 2023
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.43 stars – based on 1006369 reviews
We provide Groww Stocks, Mutual Fund, UPI 16.55 APKs file for Android 4.0 and up.
Groww Stocks, Mutual Fund, UPI is a free Finance game.
It's easy to download and install on your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkSOS only shares the original and free pure APK installer for Groww Stocks, Mutual Fund, UPI 16.55 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.43 out of 5 stars on Play Store. If you want to know more about Groww Stocks, Mutual Fund, UPI, you can visit Groww - Invest In Mutual Funds's support center for additional information.
All the apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Groww Stocks, Mutual Fund, UPI is the property and trademark of Groww - Invest In Mutual Funds.
Investing in mutual funds is now simple and free. No paperwork, no hassles. Invest in the best mutual funds using Groww. All mutual funds are available in one investment app. And the best part - invest in direct mutual funds, SIP with zero commission for free. Switch your regular investments to direct.
Investing at your fingertips
- Sign up in minutes, one time KYC process within the app
- Buy and sell mutual funds, or start SIP with few taps
Invest in mutual funds online - free
- Zero Fees, No transaction charges
- All direct mutual funds - earn upto 1.5%+ returns
- Sell anytime - money comes to your bank account directly
- Learn to invest in mutual funds with as low as Rs 500
- Switch to direct funds for free
Mutual fund investing for you
- Simple design, built with beginners and experts in mind
- Invest in the ready-made basket of mutual funds recommended by experts
- View beautifully designed charts, and historical performance of any mutual fund
- Top mutual funds list for different categories
- Latest finance news and insights
Mutual fund tracking and analysis
- Dashboard to track all your investments
- Track your annualized returns and total returns
- Check details of holdings and mutual fund NAV like Moneycontrol and Valueresearchonline
- Calculate returns through mutual fund SIP calculator
- Track your existing investments outside Groww
How to invest in mutual funds on Groww?
- Select any mutual fund
- Verify your KYC
- Start SIP or invest one time (lumpsum)
Investing for all your goals
Tax saving funds (ELSS mutual funds): Invest in tax saving mutual funds to get tax exemption under section 80c. The total exempt limit is 1.5 Lakhs
Get better than FD returns at low risk. Invest in liquid funds or ultra short-term debt funds. Invest in equity mutual funds - small cap, large cap, mid cap, multi-cap - for the long term and higher returns. Or invest in balanced funds, gold funds, sector funds or international funds - all in one mutual fund app.
Mutual funds help you get more returns on your money than fixed deposits or savings account. You can sell your investments anytime unlike real estate and gold. Check out SIP Calculator to know how much returns you can make.
Safe and secure:
We use the latest security standards to keep your data safe and encrypted.
Groww uses BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange) for transactions. We trust our app with our own money. We support all RTAs - CAMS, Karvy, Sundaram and Franklin. You can check your units on mutual fund apps in India like Mycams and Karvy. You can also switch your funds to Groww without any charges.
All mutual fund companies (AMCs) are supported on Groww Mutual Fund app including:
SBI Mutual Fund
Reliance Mutual Fund
ICICI Prudential Mutual Fund
HDFC Mutual Fund
Aditya Birla Sun Life Mutual Fund
Franklin Templeton Mutual Fund
DSP Blackrock Mutual Fund
Kotak Mutual Fund
Mirae Asset Mutual Fund
Axis Mutual Fund
Motilal Oswal Mutual Fund
L&T Mutual Fund
IDFC Mutual Fund
Parag Parikh Mutual Fund
UTI Mutual Fund
Sundaram Mutual Fund
Tata Mutual Fund
All major banks are supported for paperless SIP
One time (lumpsum) investments in mutual funds can be done via net banking. SIP investments are done via bank mandate.
You can track your investments from mutual fund apps like Fisdom, ETMoney, Scripbox, Fundsindia, WealthTrust, Piggy, Paytm Money, Zerodha Coin, Investica, Angel Bee, Fund Easy, Asset Plus, Mycams and MF Utility
We need the following permissions to provide the most seamless experience of investing in mutual funds
- CAMERA: to capture the image of the documents for KYC verification
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: to access the captured image and upload on our servers
- RECEIVE_SMS: to auto-fill the OTP sent by Groww
All these permission are prompted at runtime when needed, and users have the option to "Allow" or "Deny" access to these permissions.
Happy investing in direct mutual funds :)