Dead Cells: Netflix Edition 3.3.12-netflix APKs
- Version: 3.3.12-netflix
- File size: 0.94GB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.netflix.NGP.DeadCellsReturnToCastlevania
- Developer: Netflix, Inc.
- Updated: October 31, 2023
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.38 stars – based on 8 reviews
We provide Dead Cells: Netflix Edition 3.3.12-netflix APKs file for Android 4.0 and up.
Dead Cells: Netflix Edition is a free Action game.
It's easy to download and install on your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkSOS only shares the original and free pure APK installer for Dead Cells: Netflix Edition 3.3.12-netflix APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.38 out of 5 stars on Play Store. If you want to know more about Dead Cells: Netflix Edition, you can visit Netflix, Inc.'s support center for additional information.
All the apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Dead Cells: Netflix Edition is the property and trademark of Netflix, Inc..
Available exclusively for Netflix members.
Escape a limitless castle with an undead twist in this roguevania action platformer. Find secrets, take down bosses, and if you die? Start from the bottom and reignite the fight.
You’re what’s left after a botched experiment in an abandoned castle made you a pile of undead sludge. All you need to escape is someone else’s less-than-alive body and the sheer will to battle your way through a constantly changing, pixel art castle full of rogue enemies and terrifying bosses. Learn the ropes of action-packed 2D combat and platform exploration, master a variety of weapons and develop your strengths as you unravel the secrets of the dungeon, the castle and whatever lies beyond.
Also: don’t worry about dying. That’s what the giant pile of corpses in the dungeon is for. Fight, learn, die, start over and keep getting better.
The Netflix edition includes all of the free and paid downloadable content created for the original game, so members can experience the full scope of their escape from the first awakening. Battle through the secret Arboretum in "The Bad Seed" expansion, hone your combat skills in "Rise of the Giant," rise from the dungeon to the shore with "Fatal Falls," fight the castle’s baddest boss in "The Queen and the Sea" and enlist the help of iconic Castlevania characters Alucard and Richter Belmont to take on Dracula in the ultra-retro "Return to Castlevania" DLC.
• Fight unique enemies in each castle biome and learn how to evade their special abilities.
• Loot and level up new weapons, advantages, genetic enhancements and more to customize your hero on every new escape attempt.
• Awaken into a new challenge every time you resurrect; with the castle’s magically shifting layout, no two runs will ever be the same.
• Explore secret areas within and around the castle to unlock big rewards (or even bigger bosses).
- From Motion Twin, Evil Empire and Playdigious.