Blood Pressure Diary by MedM 2.13.191 APKs
- Version: 2.13.191
- File size: 37.87MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.medm.medmbp.diary
- Developer: MedM Inc
- Updated: April 15, 2023
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.06 stars – based on 923 reviews
1. German, Italian and Portuguese app translations updated
2. App interface improved
3. New blood pressure monitors with Bluetooth supported (13 total):
- A&D UA-1200BLE
- Alcedo ABP-2088-T
- Omron HEM-7145T2
- Finicare FC-BP110, FC-BP111, FC-BP112
- Yonker YK-BPA1, YK-BPA2, YK-BPA3, YK-BPA4, YK-BPA5, YK-BPA6, YK-BPA7
We provide Blood Pressure Diary by MedM 2.13.191 APKs file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Blood Pressure Diary by MedM is a free Medical app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkSOS only share the original and free pure apk installer for Blood Pressure Diary by MedM 2.13.191 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.06 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Blood Pressure Diary by MedM then you may visit MedM Inc support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Blood Pressure Diary by MedM is the property and trademark from the developer MedM Inc.
Track you Blood Pressure and keep an eye on your overall health condition!
- Fastest and Easiest manual data entry;
- Absolute World Leader in number of connected blood pressure monitors;
- Fully functional offline without any registrations;
- Available for all smartphones and tablets;
- Backup and Share Your Data via MedM Health Cloud;
MedM Blood Pressure is built according to the established medical guidelines, it features automatic data upload from compatible meters and convenient manual entry from any legacy meter.
You need just a few seconds to add your measurement results (manually or automatically). You can then add tags and upload to the cloud if you prefer, or just keep your data on your Android smartphone or tablet.
Powerful historical and trend analysis tools enable you to discover patterns and adjust your behavior.
Compatible connected meter brands include A&D, Omron, Lifesense, Transtek, ForaCare, Taidoc, ChoiceMMed, iChoice, PyleHealth, Contec, and many others - try if your meter works. And remember - any meter can be used in manual mode, and it is still so much better than paper records!
MedM apps and services are available for all mobile platforms: Android, iOS, Windows Phone.
Being connected to MedM Health Cloud you can access, backup, and share your data with your family, friends, and physicians.
MedM - Enabling Connected Health!