Tapraisal-Income Tax Salary Calculator India 2021 1.0.2 APKs
- Version: 1.0.2
- File size: 8.86MB
- Requires: Android 4.1+
- Package Name: com.liferocks.tapraisal
- Developer: Bhawani Shekhawat
- Updated: February 26, 2021
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.80 stars – based on 449 reviews
We provide Tapraisal-Income Tax Salary Calculator India 2021 1.0.2 APKs file for Android 4.1 and up.
Tapraisal-Income Tax Salary Calculator India 2021 is a free Finance game.
It's easy to download and install on your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkSOS only shares the original and free pure APK installer for Tapraisal-Income Tax Salary Calculator India 2021 1.0.2 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.80 out of 5 stars on Play Store. If you want to know more about Tapraisal-Income Tax Salary Calculator India 2021, you can visit Bhawani Shekhawat's support center for additional information.
All the apps and games here are for home or personal use only. If any APK download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Tapraisal-Income Tax Salary Calculator India 2021 is the property and trademark of Bhawani Shekhawat.
Income Tax Calculator India for Financial Year 2019-2020, 2020-2021 and 2021-2022 or Assessment Year 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22 respectively and also new regime comparison.
There is one stop answer and it is called "Tapraisal"
With "Tapraisal" you can calculate :
- The salary structure (Gross Salary, HRA (House rent allowance), PF (Provident Fund) Contribution, Gratuity)
- Income Tax payable for Financial Year 2019-2020, FY 2020-2021, FY 2021-2022 or Assessment Year 2019-20, 2020-21 and 2021-22 respectively
- Take Home Salary,
- Gratuity Calculator
- Calculate hike or increment percentage impact on your salary
- Save your income tax information (We do not need internet).
- Present an idea about your hike for appraisals and job switches
- View all information related to tax investments (Income Tax Sections).
- Multiple User Entries.
- Tax Split based on income tax slabs for the financial year.
- Automatic Calculations like Standard Deductions.
- PF (Provident Fund) is automatically considered under Income Tax Section 80 C
- Included options to add income like income from interest earned on bank savings account, variable pay or salary, Income earned from house property
- HRA Exemption Calculator seperately
- Calculations for Surcharge and marginal relief included.