FireMapper 1.189 APK
- Version: 1.189
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.firefrontsolutions.firemapper
- Developer: Fire Front Solutions
- Updated: January 04, 2023
- Price: Paid
- Rate 4.50 stars – based on 10 reviews
-> Updated Camera Overlay in the Camera tool. Different screen layout on the camera view for tablets vs phone displays to make the most of the available screen space.
-> Improved overlay on exported photos from FireMapper.
We provide FireMapper 1.189 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
FireMapper is a free Tools app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkSOS only share the original and free pure apk installer for FireMapper 1.189 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about FireMapper then you may visit Fire Front Solutions support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. FireMapper is the property and trademark from the developer Fire Front Solutions.
This application is designed for quickly generating bushfire maps. It is based on the popular iOS version of FireMapper.
This version contains bush firefighting symbols that are commonly used in Australia, USA & Canada with support for:
* National All Hazards Symbology Set
* USA Interagency Wildfire Point Symbols
* NZIC Symbols
You can record lines using the internal GPS.
Quickly draw lines on the map using your finger. Line types include:
- active/inactive fire
- proposed/completed control lines
- proposed/completed backburns
-Latitude/Longitude (Decimal Degrees and Degree Minutes/Aviation)
- UTM Coordinates
- 1:25 000, 1:50 000 & 1:100 000 map sheet references
- UBD Map References (Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth)
- search for locations using different coordinate formats (4 figure, 6 figure, 14 figure, lat/lng, utm and more)
Maps can be created offline without an internet connection. Map layers are cached for offline support
MULTIPLE MAP LAYERS:
- Australian Topographic
- New Zealand Topographic
- United States Topographic
MAP EXPORT FORMATS
Multiple points can be drawn on the map and exported in the same email. The map data can be exported as:
* GPX (suitable for ArcGIS, MapDesk and other popular GIS products)
* KML & KMZ (suitable for Google Maps & Google Earth)
* CSV (suitable for Microsoft Excel & Google Spreadsheets)
* JPG (suitable for viewing and printing) - optional map legend and grid lines
MAP IMPORT FORMATS
* CSV and GPX is currently supported.
* KMZ and KML support to be added in future release.
GOOGLE DRIVE & DROPBOX SUPPORT
You can now share maps via Email, Google Drive, Dropbox and other file sharing apps.
1. Create a map with FireMapper
2. Click the 'Send Map As..' button and select 'Google Drive' & kml format.
3. Share your map on Google Drive (users can view map on Google Maps).