Grasshopper: Learn to Code 2.68.0 APKs
- Version: 2.68.0
- File size: 43.14MB
- Requires: Android 4.0+
- Package Name: com.area120.grasshopper
- Developer: Area 120
- Updated: September 01, 2022
- Price: Free
- Rate 4.30 stars – based on 65722 reviews
Bug fixes & stability improvements
We provide Grasshopper: Learn to Code 2.68.0 APKs file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Grasshopper: Learn to Code is a free Education app.
It's easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that ApkSOS only share the original and free pure apk installer for Grasshopper: Learn to Code 2.68.0 APKs without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore. If you want to know more about Grasshopper: Learn to Code then you may visit Area 120 support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright, please contact us. Grasshopper: Learn to Code is the property and trademark from the developer Area 120.
So here's the deal: everybody can learn to code. The problem is that today's university-first approach is a bit old school, and frankly, out of touch. That's why Grasshopper offers a new kind of curriculum for the everyday coder. In particular, Grasshopper:
* Fits in your pocket, and your lifestyle. You don't need a fancy laptop or a lecture hall to write code. You've already got a supercomputer in your pocket! So fire up your smartphone, and start coding during that commercial break, or your evening commute.
* Focuses on doing, not just reading. The best way to learn to code is to actually write code. That's why Include goes straight to coding real stuff, not watching hours of videos or learning syntax.
* Finds the approach that fits you best. One size doesn't fit all. Not when it comes to pants (even the stretchy ones), and definitely not when it comes to coding. So Grasshopper lets you explore different lessons, and provides just-in-time feedback to guide you along the way.
What some of our students are saying:
"Tasks were small and easy to do while chilling out or on a commute!" - Jane, 21
"I like how Include helps you learn one step at a time. It's not overwhelming for someone who’s just starting to learn." - Ankit, 29
"I enjoyed breaking it down into small building blocks, and being able to get satisfaction from building something early." - Claire